ELS05 part 1 – How many things? (NAO)
Choregraphe 2.1.4 for NAOqi version 2.1.4
Counting game. There are a number of different items on the table in front of the student. The robot asks how many of something there are. The student responds, and the teacher assesses the answer. The teacher makes the robot respond using ‘Wizard of Oz’ button press.
Further instruction and detail on educational goals that can be achieved can be found in the Edurob Curriculum document in ELS05.
- Key: “ELS05p1_introduction” – Robot says ” I will choose an object, and you need to tell me how many of them are here.”
- Key: “ELS05p1_object1” – – Robot says, “Pens, How many are there?”
- Key: “ELS05p1_object2” – Robot says, “Pencils, How many are there?”
- Key: “ELS05p1_object3” – Robot says, “Toys, How many are there?”
- Key: “ELS05p1_object4” – Robot says, “Coins, How many are there?”
file: NAO_ELS05p1.zip (Download)