ELS01 part 2 – Counting with robot steps (NAO)
Choregraphe 2.1.4 for NAOqi version 2.1.4
A set of behaviours to make NAO step forward between 1 and 5 times. Can be used with ELS01 part 2 from the curriculum document. It allows a student or teacher to command the robot to move one, two, three, four or five steps forwards. To be used with a set of number cards to help with number recognition and counting skills.
- Key: “Steps1” – Robot steps a few steps forwards
- Key: “Steps2” – Robot steps a few steps forwards, waits and then steps a few more steps forwards.
- Key: “Steps3” – Robot does three sets of steps forwards with pauses inbetween.
- Key: “Steps4” – Robot does four sets of steps forwards with pauses inbetween.
- Key: “Steps5” – Robot does five sets of steps forwards with pauses inbetween.
- Key: “Stand” – Robot stands up straight (walking pose is a slight squat)
file: NAO_ELS01_p2.zip (Download)