Update: The ‘Apps and projects to enhance special and inclusive education event’ event was a great success. We had loads of useful feedback on our apps, projects and ideas from some really engaged professionals. Thank you for attending!
Do you want to know more about how to use technology to support students with learning disabilities in the classroom?
Apps and projects to enhance special and inclusive education event
Wed, 27th November 2019, 10:00 – 16:30, Clifton Campus, Nottingham Trent University.
Free Entry and Free Lunch Provided. Register here
Nursery and primary school teachers, speech and language therapists, special education teachers and SENCos.
- Using mobile devices to easily measure engagement in inclusive classrooms
- Using an app to assess and practice speech, language and communication
- Using digital game making to enhance learning in key subject areas
- Making the use of robots more accessible in special education
- Tangible interfaces to improve the mental well-being of students with learning disabilities
- Co-development of research with people with learning disabilities
At the event:
- Sessions will be run as a series of short presentations, each followed by hands on demonstrations and workshops allowing participants the chance to try out and use the technologies.
- By the end of the session you will know how to use and freely access our apps.