ELS01 part 1 – Geometrical Shapes (NAO)
Choregraphe 2.1.4 for NAOqi version 2.1.4
Interaction where the teacher can make the robot describe shapes and draw them in the air with his hands. He can draw a square, a circle or a triangle. The robot can also pose the question to get the student to find cards with shapes on them. Use with praise and try again behaviours to add robot rewards. For further details of the scenario see the curriculum document ELS01.
- Key: “ShapesSquare” – Robot says “A square is a shape with 4 sides” and draws a square in the air twice.
- Key: “ShapesCircle” – Robot says “A circle is round like a ball” and draws a circle in the air twice.
- Key: “ShapesTriangle” – Robot says “A triangle has 3 sides” and draws a triangle in the air twice.
- Key: “askSquare” – Robot asks “Can you find the Square?”
- Key: “askCircle” – Robot asks “”Can you find the Circle?”
- Key: “askTriangle” – Robot asks “Can you find the Triangle?”
file: NAO_ELS01_p1.zip (Download)